BEFORE USING THE GOODLAND APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT. BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING GOODLAND ON YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER, OR ATTEMPTING TO DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACCEPT THE OFFER OF TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD. AND AGREE TO YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU MAY NOT USE THE GOODLAND APPLICATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
If you are under 18 years of age and/or are under the legal age according to the law applicable to your territory, you may use the GoodLand Application (hereinafter “GoodLand”) only under the supervision of one of your parents or legal guardian. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you represent and warrant to TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD. (hereinafter “TVX”) that: (i) if you are under 18 years of age and/or the legal age, you use GoodLand under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (ii) you have not previously been disconnected from GoodLand or the Platform by the decision of TVX, and (iii) your use of GoodLand complies with any and all applicable laws and the law applicable to your territory.
If, by agreeing to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, you are acting on behalf of a legal entity or an entity organized in any other form, you represent and warrant TVX that you are duly authorized by such legal entity or entity organized in a different form to accept this User Agreement, have sufficient powers to enter into legal relations with TVX and, in the event of any complaint(s) or claim(s) filed against TVX by the legal entity or entity organized in a different form that you represent in connection with your legal capacity or authority to accept the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, you release TVX of any such complaint(s) and/or filing(s) of the aforementioned person(s) and personally accept any risks associated with such complaint(s) and/or filing(s), in particular, you accept the risk of your financial loss in connection with liability for damages and/or loss and/or other consequences arising from such complaint(s) and/or filing(s) of the legal entity or entity organized in a different form, on behalf of which you have independently accepted the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that in no event will TVX be held liable for any actions and decisions you have taken and/or made to install and/or activate GoodLand on any personal computer in your personal possession and/or ownership, or on any personal computer (PC) that is the property of a legal entity or an entity organized in a different form on behalf of which you have accepted the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, or on a personal computer in possession of such legal entity or entity organized in a different form on other legal grounds.
The terms contained in this User Agreement shall have the following definitions and meanings:
“TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD.” or “TVX” means TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD., a legal entity organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of Singapore;
«TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD.» или «TVX», – юридическое лицо TVX GAMES STUDIO PTE. LTD., созданное и зарегистрированное по законодательству Республики Сингапур;
“User Agreement” or “Agreement” means this User Agreement;
“Application”, “GoodLand Application”, or “GoodLand” means a computer program (a combination of a software code and a database, including the source code, audio, video, and visual display) developed for a PC, designed to be installed on a PC and used by the User(s) for its intended purpose and in accordance with this Agreement; and protected by TVX copyright;
“Platform” means a hardware and software system, which architecture allows for the functioning of all software applications/APIs, including GoodLand, used by TVX in the organization of a single decentralized distributed computing network;
“PC” or “personal computer” means a personal computer owned, possessed and/or otherwise used by the User; connected to the global Internet; on which the User, for the purpose of acquiring In-Game Values from the Publisher or otherwise for the User's own interests, installs and runs GoodLand;
“Publisher” means the author or the holder of exclusive proprietary rights to the Game;
“Game” means a software program being a computer game, the author of or the holder of exclusive proprietary rights to which is the Publisher; the source code of which has an integrated interface (API) of the Application;
“User” means an individual who has accepted all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and installed GoodLand on a PC; who is interested in the Game and uses the functionality of the Application in order to receive from the Publisher a reward consisting in the In-Game Value in the Game;
“In-Game Value” means a part of the Game software code provided by the Publisher to the User as a means of payment in the Game and/or other means in the Game, capable of improving the gaming capabilities of the User or his/her hero inside the Game and/or the gaming properties of the Game itself.
This Agreement regulates the legal relationship arising between the User and TVX upon the installation and/or activation/launch of Goodland by the User.
The Agreement is an open and public document. The current version of the Agreement is available on the Internet at https://www.goodland.games/eula.
The terms of this Agreement constitute a public offer. TVX grants to the User the right to access and use GoodLand in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
The User's communications, suggestions and complaints related to the functioning of GoodLand, which are not authorized by the Publisher, may be sent by the User to TVX’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the User confirms his/her legal status and capacity, validates his/her personal data provided by the User to TVX and assumes all liability for their accuracy, completeness and reliability.
The user assumes all possible risks, including property risks, related to his actions when using GoodLand.
The use of GoodLand for the purpose of acquiring In-Game Values from the Publisher of the Game shall be carried out by the User in the manner and in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in the Agreement. Use of other Platform tools/services for any other purpose and/or on the terms and conditions and in the manner that are not provided for in the Agreement is possible only through the conclusion of a separate agreement between the User and TVX.
To use GoodLand, the User needs a PC connected to the Internet with a Windows operating system (at least version 7 (with the latest service pack) x64).
All issues related to the User's technical fit-out enabling him/her to use GoodLand (PC, operating system, telecommunications, data transmission quality, Internet access, equipment, etc.) shall be handled by the User using his/her own efforts and at his/her own expense, and are not within TVX's competence or responsibilities.
This Agreement applies to all subsequent GoodLand updates/new versions. By agreeing to the installation of any GoodLand update/new version, the User agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the corresponding updates/new versions of the Application, unless the update/installation of such new version of the Application is accompanied by a separate (other) agreement.
TVX shall notify Users of any changes and/or amendments to the Agreement by posting a relevant notice and/or publishing a new version of the Agreement at: https://www.goodland.games/eula.
TVX may, when required and when updating GoodLand, obtain (request) personal data of the User. By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the User confirms his/her full consent to the processing by TVX of the personal data provided by such User. TVX may use the personal data received from the User in accordance with the procedures and on the grounds set forth in this Agreement and the laws. By installing GoodLand on a PC, the User confirms his/her consent to the transfer of his/her personal data to TVX affiliates, contractors, agents, employees and/or third parties, either with or without the use of automation facilities, including the transfer of such personal data abroad and their processing by third parties for the purpose of performing this Agreement and ensuring the functioning of the Application, including for the operation of the Platform. By providing his/her personal data to TVX, the user confirms that he/she does so voluntarily.
TVX may keep the information received from the User for so long as may be required to perform obligations under the Agreement.
TVX shall take technical and organizational measures to ensure that the User’s personal and/or any other data is protected from unauthorized or accidental access by third parties to such information, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and other unlawful actions of third parties.
GoodLand is designed to enable the connection of a single user PC to the Platform, in order to incorporate such PC into a single decentralized distributed computing network built by TVX to perform calculations of different complexity on third party orders.
The User who has provided his/her PC to work in the single decentralized TVX network (by starting up in the work mode) is entitled to a reward from the Publisher that is the owner of the Game chosen by the User before the particular launch of GoodLand.
The reward referred to in paragraph 2.2 of the Agreement shall be granted by the Publisher as In-Game Value in the Game, in accordance with its qualitative and quantitative characteristics proposed by the Publisher at the time of GoodLand launch by the User. The User's right to receive from the Publisher a reward for running GoodLand only arises in respect of the Publisher's one particular Game, which was selected by the User among the Games included by the Publisher in the list of Games offered to the User at the time of launch of GoodLand (the Games that integrate with the GoodLand interface).
An up-to-date list of the Publisher’s Games that integrate with the interface of the GoodLand application is published in the Application menu.
The reward provided for in paragraph 2.2 of the Agreement shall be granted to the User only in the form of In-Game Value in the Publisher’s Game and under no circumstances may be given to the User in real cash equivalent or other tangible form.
The procedure for the calculation and type of the In-Game Value (quantity/size and type/form) to be given to the User for running GoodLand on his/her PC, the terms for the allocation of the In-Game Value to the User as a reward for running GoodLand on the User's PC, and the grant of such reward by the Publisher to the User in the respective Game shall be determined and ensured by the Publisher at its own discretion and regulated by a separate agreement between TVX and the Publisher. The procedure for the calculation of the In-Game Value (quantity/size, type/form) and the rules for its allocation/delivery to the User as a reward for running GoodLand on his/her PC are not within the scope of this Agreement.
Information about the reward granted to the User by the Publisher for running GoodLand on the User's PC shall be communicated to the User through the GoodLand Application.
The User’s right to receive the reward from the Publisher, as provided for in paragraph 2.2 of the Agreement, shall be guaranteed by the Publisher's obligation to provide In-Game Value to the User under the terms of a separate agreement signed between TVX and the Publisher.
The reward to be allocated by the Publisher to the User for the time GoodLand runs on the User’s PC shall be granted to the User regardless of the User's gaming activity and/or results of the User playing the Game, as it is allocated based on the amount of calculations made by TVX on the User's PC. The Game User shall determine and adjust the operating parameters of his/her PC (GoodLand on/off hours) at his/her own discretion according to the possible parameters of the Application.
TVX will do its best to ensure proper functioning of GoodLand 24/7, however TVX disclaims any liability in the event of any malfunctions of the GoodLand Application and/or the Platform for any reason.
TVX reserves the right to a decision (made unilaterally by TVX, without explanation of the reasons or grounds for such decision) to restrict or suspend the User’s access to the GoodLand Application (or to certain data or functions of the Application) using his/her account, and TVX reserves the right to block the User’s account completely for any reason, including in the event of repeated breach by the User of this Agreement.
TVX shall not provide to the User any data transmission services or access to the Internet; TVX shall not ensure the access to information systems of information and telecommunication networks, and TVX shall under no circumstances be responsible for the availability and/or quality of the User's hardware necessary for running GoodLand. TVX shall not be liable for any possible breakdowns, failures, outages and/or malfunctions of the PC and/or the software of the PC and/or other User equipment, regardless of the cause of such events; nothing in this Agreement indicates or implies that TVX has the technical capability to control possible hacking of the User’s data traffic that is illegally committed by third parties using the User's end equipment and/or his/her IP address; and TVX will in no event be deemed by the User to be liable for any damages and/or other loss and/or lost profits of the User resulting from any unlawful acts of third parties.
Copyright and trademarks
The GoodLand Application constitutes intellectual property. All exclusive copyrights to the GoodLand Application shall be owned by TVX and protected by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and rules of international law. The source text of the GoodLand Application in whole or in part, the operating algorithms of the GoodLand Application and/or the Platform shall be TVX’s trade secret; any use of them (in whole or in part) or use of the GoodLand Application in violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall constitute an infringement of TVX's exclusive proprietary rights and give sufficient grounds to deprive the User of the rights granted under this Agreement, terminate the User Agreement, and provide a basis for seeking enforcement of TVX's infringed rights in court.
- use the Application for its intended functional purpose, for which purpose the Application may be installed (run) on the User's PC.
- the User may install the Application on an unlimited number of PCs owned by such User.
All and any proprietary rights that are not mentioned in this paragraph 3.2 of the Agreement shall not be transferred to the User and shall be reserved by TVX in full.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement and, specifically, by agreeing to TVX's condition that the Application is provided under a non-exclusive license, the User agrees to observe all technical restrictions with respect to the Application imposed by TVX or the legal requirements of the Republic of Singapore and/or the laws applicable in the User's territory.
The user may not:
- bypass/break the technical restrictions in the Application;
- reverse engineer, modify, decrypt, decompile, or disassemble the Application;
- create derivative programs based on the Application;
- publish the Application or otherwise make it available to others for copying;
- rent out, grant a lease of or provide the Application for temporary use;
- transfer the Application or the rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third party;
- penetrate the Application for the purpose of extracting the code and/or making other manipulations with the source code of the Application in order to obtain information about the implementation of the algorithms used in the Application;
- reproduce and distribute the Application for commercial purposes (including for a fee), including as part of software product collections;
- modify and/or remove the name of the Application, copyright marks, obscure information and details concerning copyrights, trademarks or patents specified in the Application, or other references to TVX;
- distribute the Application, including in a manner other than that in which it was received;
- use the Application to disrupt or obstruct the operation of third-party services, systems, websites, programs, etc.;
- commit any fraudulent act against TVX and/or other Users and/or third parties related to or for the purpose of using GoodLand and/or the Platform, including such User's making himself/herself out to be another individual or legal entity, falsifying his or her age or date of birth;
- use the Application in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, subscribers of communication network operators and the laws of the User's country and/or the country in which the User is using the Application, or the laws of the Republic of Singapore, in particular, the User MAY NOT and WILL NOT:
- post, in conjunction with any reference to the name of the GoodLand Application/Platform and/or through the Application, any materials containing insults, slander, obscene language, pornographic or other immoral content; any materials that demonstrate or promote cruelty, terror or violence that offend human dignity, and other materials that do not comply with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, or any links to websites and other resources that contain such materials;
- post, in conjunction with any reference to the name of the GoodLand Application/Platform and/or through the Application, any information and materials that contain threats, discredit or offend other Users or third parties, are fraudulent, infringe on personal or public interests, promote racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, and any other information that violates the human and civil rights protected by law;
- post, in conjunction with any reference to the name of the GoodLand Application/Platform and/or through the Application, any propaganda or advocacy inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and enmity, hatred of persons of nonstandard sexual orientation, propaganda of war, social, racial, national, religious or linguistic superiority;
- post, in conjunction with any reference to the name of the GoodLand Application/Platform and/or through the Application, any propaganda of criminal activity, instruction or guides to commit criminal actions;
- use the Application for distributing spam, message chains (messages requiring them to be shared with one or more users), pyramid schemes or calls to participate in them, and any other intrusive information;
- post, in conjunction with any reference to the name of the GoodLand Application/Platform and/or through the Application, messages, graphics, photographs or other material which publication is or may be harmful to the honor, dignity and business reputation of any individual or legal entity.
- This Agreement does not give to the User any rights to use the trademarks and/or service marks of TVX and/or any of its partners, or any third parties which information and/or trademarks are contained in the GoodLand Application.
- If TVX disables the use of the Application on the User's PC, all and any license rights associated with the Application and granted to the User under this Agreement will be deemed terminated.
Rights and Obligations of TVX
- issue new versions of the Application and set the terms on which they are provided to the User, for which TVX may make changes to the Application, without prior notice to the User;
- to ensure the functioning of the Application, perform routine and emergency maintenance of the server. For which purpose, the User’s access to the Application may be temporarily suspended;
- unilaterally cancel the Agreement and/or suspend and/or block the User's access to the Application, including in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by the User;
- at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice, modify, amend, terminate and/or withdraw this Agreement without the consent of the User.
- send to the User information about the functioning of the Application by any means of communication, including posting informational and other messages within the Application.
- assign or otherwise transfer to third parties its rights and obligations under this Agreement and without the consent of the User;
- collect and use technical data and related information, including, but not limited to, technical data on external devices and the User's PC, system and Application software. Such information shall be collected from time to time and is intended to facilitate the delivery to the User of the Application updates, technical support, and services (if any) related to the Application. The developer may use such information (provided that it cannot be used to identify the User) to improve any of its products and/or services and/or technologies;
- send to the User and post in the Internet open network and in a space accessible only to the User, advertising and informational messages at its discretion.
- in order to improve and enhance the stability of the Application, TVX may collect, store and process statistical information about the use of the Application by the User.
- ensure that the Application is available for use by the User, unless otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
Rights and Obligations of the User
The User may:
- obtain access to the Application for its installation on a PC and use if the User accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- use all Application tools/services officially available to the User;
- use the Application solely for the purposes and in the manner set forth in the Agreement;
The user shall:
- observe the terms and conditions of this Agreement as appropriate;
- provide reliable information about himself/herself and update the information provided as necessary and/or at the request of TVX;
- using his/her own efforts ensure the non-disclosure (secrecy) of data stored in the User's account, including the password to such account. The User shall be solely responsible for the disclosure and/or loss of his or her account information in any manner, including, but not limited to, any risks or losses suffered by the User and/or TVX in connection with such disclosure or loss. Disclosure of account information constitutes a material breach of this Agreement. The User shall be solely responsible for all actions performed under his/her account, using his/her login and password, and for all actions performed through the User's PC on which the Application is used;
- immediately notify the Publisher and/or TVX of any security incidents and/or unauthorized access to the User’s account;
- not use the Application for any purpose other than for purposes related to personal, non-commercial use as provided for in this Agreement;
- not mislead TVX and/or any third parties with respect to information about the Application and/or any information related to the Application.
TVX shall not be liable for, and the User may not recover from TVX: (i) direct damages, indirect damages or any damage caused to the User and/or any third party in the result of any use, failure to use or inability to use GoodLand or its individual components and/or functions, including, but not limited to, possible operation errors or malfunctions of GoodLand/the Platform; (ii) lost actual or expected benefit (direct or indirect); (iii) special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages or loss.
TVX shall not be liable for any possible loss and/or damage to the User or third parties directly or indirectly related to the malfunction of the PC and/or other equipment and/or software, or the quality of the services of the communications provider (data transmission service) used by the User, and TVX shall not be liable for the quality of the PC and/or other hardware and/or software used by the User, including any breakdowns of such PC and/or other hardware or malfunctions of the software used by the User. TVX does not guarantee good performance of the GoodLand Application if malfunctions of GoodLand are associated with the quality of the PC and/or other hardware and/or software and/or services of the communications provider (data transmission services) used by the User to launch and run GoodLand.
- TVX shall use the liability disclaimers set forth in paragraph 6.1 of the Agreement in all circumstances, including where TVX knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages and loss. The liability disclaimers set forth in paragraph 6.1 of the Agreement shall apply to all instances of/grounds for claims or complaints raised by the User in connection with the GoodLand Application and this Agreement.
TVX shall in no event be liable for:
- the User’s inability to access GoodLand caused by preventive and/or repair work on the server;
- the User’s inability to access GoodLand caused by the User's actions/omissions, malfunctions or failures or the absence of the Internet or third-party actions;
- the User’s inability to access GoodLand, for reasons beyond the control of TVX;
- incorrect delivery by the Publisher of In-Game Value to the User and/or other violation by the Publisher of the terms of the agreement between TVX and the Publisher, and/or for any violation by the Publisher of the terms of the user agreement concluded between the Publisher and the User in connection with the Game and/or the rules of such Game;
- erroneous or incorrect calculation of and/or a failure to calculate the IGV amount, and/or erroneous or incorrect allocation of and/or a failure to allocate and/or erroneous or incorrect delivery of In-Game Value to the User by TVX and/or the Publisher due to disconnection of the User's PC from the Internet for any reason, and also due to the User’s PC being shut down because of the PC's low battery or for any other reasons that made it impossible to shut down GoodLand operation mode in a progressive regular way.
- failures and delays in the operation of GoodLand for any reason, and for the possible consequences of such failures and delays;
- any non-performance or late performance of its obligations under this Agreement if such non-performance or late performance is caused by circumstances beyond TVX's reasonable control, that is, force majeure events (including but not limited to: labor disputes in TVX or its affiliated company or in a company having contractual relationship with TVX which activity/product affect the functionality of GoodLand and/or the Platform, war or terrorist acts, malicious damage, accidents, or restrictions or bans required by law or a governmental act).
- The User should address any questions or complaints raised by the User in connection with the use of/inability to use GoodLand and any other matters relating to possible violations of any restrictions committed in connection with the operation of GoodLand to TVX if such questions and complaints have not been settled and/or resolved by the User's contact with the Publisher of the relevant Game.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, according to which its terms and conditions shall be construed, and which shall apply to settle any disputes or claims, or complaints raised by the User and/or third parties, regardless of the conflict of laws principles.
- In the event of any disputes or differences arising out of the performance of this Agreement, the User and TVX will use their best efforts to resolve them through negotiations. In the event that the disputes are not settled by negotiations, they shall be referred for settlement to the relevant competent court having jurisdiction over TVX’s place of business in accordance with the procedure established by the applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- This Agreement governs the rights and obligations of the parties to this Agreement and, if the content of this Agreement or any provision or article thereof violates the laws applicable in the User’s country, the User may not use the GoodLand Application. In the event that the legal requirements/restrictions/bans making the use of the GoodLand Application illegal are imposed or enacted in the laws of the User’s country after the date of installation of the GoodLand Application on a PC and/or after the date of the initial or latest launch of the GoodLand Application by the User, further use of the GoodLand Application shall be discontinued by the User from the effective date of the relevant requirements/restrictions/bans.
- The GoodLand Application shall be delivered under the license “as is”, “with all faults” and “if available”. The User shall assume all risk associated with its use. By granting a simple, non-exclusive license to use GoodLand, TVX and/or any of its partner companies and/or affiliates, employees, suppliers or agents DO NOT MAKE OR PROVIDE TO THE USER ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODNIGHT APPLICATION. THE USER SHALL SOLELY ASSUME ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE QUALITY, SECURITY, PERFORMANCE, USEFULNESS OR CONVENIENCE OF THE GOODNIGHT APPLICATION.
- If the laws of the User’s country require a compulsory warranty for GoodLand even though no warranty is provided under this Agreement, the User, as well as any person who wishes to become the User, shall be guided by the provision of paragraph 8 of the Agreement.
- TVX makes no guarantees of any kind with respect to the failure-free and uninterrupted operation of GoodLand or its individual components and/or functions, or with respect to GOODNIGHT's fitness for any particular purpose or merchantability.
- TVX makes no warranties of any kind that are not expressly stated in this Agreement. Any possible non-conformity of the GoodLand Application with the specifications or configuration of the User's PC, making it impossible for the User to use the GoodLand Application does not constitute a basis for the User’s claims to be provided with any missing components for the PC to enable the installation and/or running of the GoodLand Application.
Links to third-party websites
- GoodLand may contain links or provide access to other websites (third-party websites) and the content posted on such websites being third-party intellectual property and protected by the laws of third-parties' countries or rules of international law. Such websites and the content posted on them are not subject to legal review by TVX.
- TVX shall in no event be liable for any information or content posted on third-party websites the access to which the User acquires through GoodLand, including, but not limited to, any opinions or statements expressed by anyone on third-party websites.
- The User is aware and acknowledges that from the time the User clicks on a link contained in GoodLand to go to a third-party website, the legal relationship between TVX and the User shall be suspended until the User returns to the GoodLand Application, and therefore TVX shall not be responsible for the User's use of the content placed on third-party websites, the legality of such use of the content, or the quality of the content placed on third-party websites.
Confidentiality and privacy
- TVX shall respect the User's rights to the non-disclosure and safety of personal data transmitted by the User to TVX (received by TVX). Such data shall be considered confidential, and TVX will take sufficient measures to protect them from unauthorized third-party access, based on industry-standard technologies and methods. However, TVX cannot guarantee absolute data protection. The User must keep his account login and password and other information about it secret, and it is recommended to change the password for the account from time to time.
TVX shall not disclose any personal data received from the User. However, TVX will be entitled to disclose such data, including but not limited to:
- to provide services to the User;
- to comply with the requirements of the applicable law, a request of competent public authorities;
- to ensure the administration of this Agreement;
- to identify, prevent or resolve issues related to fraud, security, or technical aspects;
- to respond to the Users’ requests for support;
- to respond to complaints that particular content infringes any rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights, property, or security of TVX or third parties;
- if TVX changes its control system, including any mergers, acquisitions or purchases of all or a significant part of TVX’s property;
- to improve the quality of GoodLand performance when used by the User;
- to send to the User advertising materials and/or messages about promotional offers, promotions, marketing, advertising and other activities sponsored by TVX, its partners or customers;
- to conduct research and analysis to improve GoodLand;
- according to the User's express prior permission.
- TVX may collect anonymous (anonymized) information that is not specifically related to but is provided by the User. Such information shall include any open information that becomes available to TVX as a result of the User's use of GoodLand, including the identification data of the User's browser and operating system, the sequence in which the User visits web-pages, the time and date of the User's connection, and so on. This information shall be collected for statistical purposes and used to improve the User experience and perfect the GoodLand interface. To avoid confusion, TVX may share and disclose the information set forth in this paragraph to third parties at its sole discretion and without the User's permission.
- If the User wishes to block or rectify the personal data communicated to TVX or to stop their processing by TVX, the User may contact TVX directly at its official place of business indicated on TVX’s official website. The User understand and agrees that the cessation of the processing of his/her personal information by TVX due to his/her request to block his/her personal data may result in the termination of the User's right to use GoodLand, in each case, at TVX's discretion.
- The User understands and agrees that the Publisher is not a party to this Agreement.
- This Agreement (including any of its parts) may be modified or amended by TVX at its own discretion and without any notice to the User; the revised version of the document shall take effect within 30 calendar days from its publication on the Internet at: https://www.goodland.games/eula, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Agreement. However, the User's continued use of the GoodLand Application after any such amendments and/or modifications of the Agreement come into force shall constitute the User's acceptance of such amendments and/or modifications, and therefore the User is obliged to monitor changes in the Agreement posted on the aforementioned website on a regular basis. In the event that the User disagrees with any modifications or amendments to the Agreement, the User shall discontinue the use of GoodLand as of the effective date of such modifications or amendments to the Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be deemed to be concluded between TVX and the User upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement by the User, including by the User taking any actions necessary for the installation of GoodLand on a PC and/or the launch of GoodLand.
- This Agreement between TVX and the User shall terminate upon removal of GoodLand from the User's PC and/or invalidation of the account and/or blocking access to GoodLand at TVX’s initiative as provided in the Agreement.